Pages

Monday, April 12

Out of Banco Santander, Long on AES corporation, Bank Of America Corp and Alcoa Inc. $STD, $AES, $AA

I sold my Banco Santander Shares today after it rosed to $14.5.

I will look at Banco Santander again at $14.

I am still holding AES corporation. It is experiencing enormous selling pressure. However, I believe that Natural gas is rebounding and this would boost AES shares.

Alcoa Inc: Alcoa earnings is much poorer than my hope of 20cts. I am still holding Alcoa long and I will sell it at $15.5. The stock might experience a dip tomorrow.

Bank Of America Corp: I will sell Bank Of America Corp at $19.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tradedragon,

what is your entrypoint on this stock. please help me. I buy AA @ 13.51 sold my short trade today at 13.53. what is your sell order on AA?

Post a Comment