Pages

Thursday, October 28

MSFT popped after hours. 3% UP.

I don’t usually play Microsoft, but I would like to post a new buy order for MSFT.

$26.2 is my buy order price.

Microsoft popped upwards due to its wonderful performance and I believe it will continue to do well. I am anticipating a WINDOWS TABLET which should compete really well with the IPAD. This is something Microsoft has to work on.

The stock is now trading at $27.40. I think we should not rush in as there is a strong resistance up there. However, if it does fall, $26.2 seems like a reasonable price to put MSFT in your portfolio.

image

Won’t be shorting this stock.

3 comments:

Blkbird said...

You might want to have a look at AMD. Stock should be pulling back shortly for a good entry (if it doesn't breakout) It certainly seems ready to leave the station (cup&handle formation??). A good entry should be around the 6.85$ mark

tradedragon said...

yes, I am looking at AMD too. Will post something about AMD really soon.

Unknown said...

MGM is flat and still holding the stock that I bought at 11.92. I didn't sell this @ 11.28. Investors still waiting for the earnings report on Nov. My target price is 12.65 or bust at 10/share. This is the game of winners and losers lose situation but I confident that he follow the earnings of LVS which up to 11-12% range. About BAC and my beloved MOT I'm still waiting to lower the volume and that is the time they raise the price. I'm still pretty good on my stocks.

Post a Comment