Pages

Friday, November 5

What a week… FED boosted the market so much! I see shooting stars everywhere.

Today, there are many shooting stars in my stocks that I cover.

LVS, BAC, FCX have shooting stars. What does this mean?

Could be an omen. I closed some BAC longs at $12.55 as soon as I saw the price action failing to hold the $12.65 level.

I will be careful to place new long orders now.

Banco Santander dropped so much due to the change in leadership position.

I think STD will be a good buy at $11.5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I clear my portfolio today.

BAC
SBUX
JPM
AA
LEN
AXP

Waiting for the pullback and closed my book for 2010. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to all my fellow traders... I stop trading for this quarter so maybe Tradedragon will gonna miss me so much. Keep up the good works and pls. don't ever ever short LVS instead short AAPL.

dragon said...

Yea, we all will tolits. Good job on ur trading this year. Hope to see you again.

Post a Comment