Pages

Wednesday, December 22

LVS 10% gain trade.. Worth it.

The technicals for LVS is solid.

The stock was wounded in early trade, falling almost 3%.. then the stock started a rebound. And if this rebound holds, we can tell that those initial drop was due to a technical short.

Overall, fundamentals of LVS is solid.

I wanted to buy it at $39, but guess that’s a distance dream. Maybe after the stock split.

So now I am testing out this 10% trade. LVS should be above $50 before New Years.

Get ready for the Santa Rally.

image

Photos of SNOWY NEW YORK will be up when the snow comes… where is the snow though.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi,

I was surfing net for some finance articles when I got your site and found your articles very unique and interesting.



I am impressed with your site as it is helping people in taking their financial decision. So, I would like to send an article based on your theme to post in your site. My article will be unique and quality one and also help your site to get more traffic. In return you will get a back link from a quality site.

Waiting for your valuable response.

Regards

Post a Comment