Pages

Monday, December 6

Market consolidating here, ready for the next rally.

I am still bullish now. It is a good sign that the market chose to consolidate here and not drop.

12800 is my 2011 Mid year target for the DOW.

This is the technical chart, the market needs to break through this resistance and we will have a very strong support at 11400.

image

Continue to load up undervalued counters… Financials – C, BAC

It is interesting that stocks that I hate always go up haha. I am going to trade on hatred soon.

Examples include Blackdeath RIMM. It has risen from the dead. This is because there was a sudden jump in blackberry internet usage which triggered the rally.

Good luck Blackberry, but I still see death for this dated mobile phone company. I would rather carry a galaxy than a torch, but that’s just me.

The best trade is still SNDK. I am raising my target to $60.

CRM short will be here soon. But you can take advantage of going long first as a hatred play. CRM might hit $160 or $180 or $200… it’s a crazy OVERVALUED to the max stock.

Netflix remains a short candidate, but I would let it rebound first. It is indeed overshorted, some shorts have found other short plays and are taking profit causing the short covering rebound.

No comments:

Post a Comment