Pages

Monday, May 23

A New Beginning for tradedragon

After a long and tedious exam season, tradedragon is back in business.

From today onwards, tradedragon will focus on value investing strategies. Since I am studying investment management, I would like to share my knowledge in this field.

After reading up several books on investing, I have come to the conclusion that the market is not efficient (that’s where traders come in) and every stock will trade around a mean value (buy below the mean value and we will profit).

Lastly, this is an important motto:

95% of short term traders always lose, 95% of long term traders win

.

Decide your path by CHOOSING what type of trader you want to be:

SHORT TERM TRADER (GOOD LUCK) or LONG TERM TRADER (easy path)

1 comment:

Marcelo said...

A pleasure to read you again. What happened with the banks? with Bac, with C
They would not push the rally? what do you think?
I m disappointed specially with bac

Post a Comment