Pages

Saturday, January 28

Justin Bieber's Company? OPMG.. sounds like OMG

I have finally found a company that has Justin Bieber in the Management team. click the link below.

http://ir.stockpr.com/optionsmedia/management-team


The company is a penny stock listed in the OTC market.
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc.


OPMG is the stock ticker if you plan to buy this penny stock but I think it is a bad stock to invest in.

The business Idea is so funny... PHONEGUARD.

I am not sure if it's going to be able to grow. 
Enjoy the video.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been trading OPMG for a while now. I got alerted well before the volume started to pick up and because of this I was able to score a nice profit a few times. The report helped me understand the complete scenario and the pros and cons. It’s always best to buy before everyone else does. Check it out at vippennystocksite.com (Kindly, copy and paste the link in to your browser.)

Post a Comment