Pages

Monday, November 22

It was all about SHORTs

The Dow held up pretty well.

It is apparent that today’s action was mostly brought about by shorters and their covering at the end of the day.

The great support at 11100 once again shows that the market wants to be higher, but it is awaiting critical data that will start streaming tomorrow. Starting with the GDP news, and then the much awaited housing data.

image

I will be watching financials once again. And oh NETFLIX is reaching my SHORT tolerance level. $200 is the short level for NETFLIX NFLX.

 

030 

Yea SUPERSHUTTLE, we need a lift to 12000 by christmas.

017

Gotham city.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why tradedragon you sell your financial positions again and watching for another pullback? My goodness you always sell w/ a loss.

dragon said...

I trade them... But now I am long financials again tolits.

Post a Comment