Pages

Tuesday, November 16

this is still the correction. BUY on dips.

The correction still exists. It may be short lived though.

Today, we saw how BULLS tried to take the market up, but investors sold into strength. Guess it is saying that the correction is still here.

As I said before, this correction would be really short lived as the economy seems to be recovering at a faster pace again.

Retail sales rocked. Though the poor New York manufacturing data hurt the sentiment a little, we are still in on a bull run.

Financials are set to lead this last rally as they are the only sector that is deeply undervalued due to the inherent risks of mortgage putbacks and financial regulations.

I am buying stocks on dips.

This is my focus list now.

BAC $12
SNDK $36
X $42
LVS $35
FCX $95
AMD $7.5
MU $7.35

FOCUS SHORT LIST
LVS @ $62
RIMM @ $60
AAPL @ $330

Union Square Bank Of America ATM.. always in use.

032

5 comments:

Blkbird said...

Another stock worth a look at is regional back HBAN whose chart seems to be turning and could well catch the financial upswing to 6.40-6.50range
JMHO but do your own DD

Unknown said...

Now that BAC @ 11.80's level what next? This is a carbon copy before. Next stop 11.40's, 11.25, and 11.03. Goodluck.

Unknown said...

My stocks that I buy today:

CSCO @ 19.36
MOT @ 7.81 sold my previous @ 8.20
SMT @ 7.95 sold my previous @ 8.91
AMD @ 7.58

GOODLUCK FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY AND ADD YOUR POSITIONS.

Unknown said...

looking for the pullback:

TSN @ 13-14 RANGE
DSX @ 11-12 RANGE
SBUX @ 25-26 RANGE
KFT @ 27-28 RANGE
APPL @ 290

YOU DECIDE UNTIL 2ND QTR WHEN THE QE MONEY IS ALL-IN IN THE MARKET.

Unknown said...

my risk play is SMART TECHNOLOGY (SMT). I buy this for the gap no boundary on the chart plus a suit from the investors that bought IPO way back July, 2010 @ 18/share. I like action on this stock it's exciting scared get slaughtered.

Post a Comment