Pages

Sunday, November 14

Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT) DCF test.

I did another DCF for Lockheed Martin Corporation. Target price is about 20% above the current stock price. This time, I want to try out sharing my DCF and see how it works out for future DCF sharings.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuW9GKoeeDbUdEhrZUsydUxrZUtET29PMmpScWk3SFE&hl=en&authkey=CObH6IcL

On top is the link of the DCF for lockheed Martin, you can play around with the values. You can change any numbers that are highlighted in yellow and you can see how it affects the Target price.

Note that the spreadsheet is global, meaning that anyone can change it. Please don’t mess it up, otherwise other's wont be able to use it. But anyway, I got my master copy.

 

In case the DCF becomes messed up, here is the original snap shot of it. Lockheed martin target of $86 vs current price of $69.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment