Pages

Tuesday, March 9

Micron Technology Inc $MU. Trading Plan.

Capture

Look for a buy in entry for Micron Technology MU.

This stock is a Semiconductor play. The stock is trading at only 9.32 forward PE, and it is about to post its earnings really soon.

Note the analyst projections for this stock. UBS has downgraded it to Neutral with a target of $10.50.

Credit Suisse and Wedbush Morgan upgraded it to Outperform with targets of $12 and $13 last year.

This stock has started profiting last quarter due to its high revenue. This is a tech play.

I am not playing this stock yet. I will continue watching it. However, if you are looking to go long MU, this is the trading entry level. It is a strong support.

My target for MU is $14.50. However, I prefer to wait for the earnings at the end of the month to confirm this stock potential. As long as the stock remains under $11 after the earnings, I may enter depending on the results of the earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment